Sunday, February 15, 2009

I thoroughly enjoy photo sessions with models. I have a set plan and know about how the session will go. Working with a client who has come in for personal photos gives me a different excitement. A model comes in with the feeling that we will be successful and come out with some great photos. A client comes in first with a little nervousness and apprehension about the process and the outcome. Russell and I first communicated online and then by phone to set up his appointment. He owns his own business, Mystical Rubdowns ( mysticalrubdowns.com), so he wanted photos that he could also use on his website. He had told me during our previous conversation that he wanted to do part of the photo session in a kilt. I set up a background of a hand painted 40's era Italian silk spread and a off white silk couch as the set. Russell put on the kilt and we started making art.

No comments: